Chiropractic Radiology and Teleradiology Services
Midwest Radiology Consultants provides chiropractic radiology services for chiropractic clinics across the Kansas City area, as well as the United States as a whole. Utilizing teleradiology services, the chiropractic radiology specialists at Midwest Radiology Consultants can perform x-ray interpretations as well as offer second opinions on X-rays, MRI’s, and CT Scans provided they be sent through a HIPPA secured internet connection.
Radiology Services in Kansas City
Our chiropractic radiology consultants can evaluate X-Rays, MRI’s, CT scans and dynamic motion X-Rays, and can provide formal written radiology reports for the patient file.
The report includes:
- A detailed description of any pathologic findings and recommendations for further imaging or referral to another health care provider when indicated.
- We review for anomalies and comment on how the anomaly may affect the doctor’s treatment plan.
- We provide extensive biomechanical assessment and correlate with the patient’s symptoms, which is especially important in personal injury cases.
- Immediate communication by telephone is utilized on critical findings that may alter patient treatment.
- Our chiropractic radiology specialists will provide STAT reports when we are informed by telephone or email.
If you receive an outside radiology report that has confusing terminology or does not address specific biomechanical or pathologic findings significant to patient care, our radiology consultants are ready and willing to provide a second opinion radiology report.
Our chiropractic radiology consultations include the following for your clinic’s and your patients’ benefit:
- X-Ray quality control and troubleshooting
- Recommendations on further studies and advanced imaging
- Patient care
- Help the doctor understand wording on MRI reports performed at outside facilities
With the advancement of collaboration and remote access technological tools, radiologists can conveniently and efficiently offer their services remotely. No longer is snail mail a necessity to do teleradiology services. For all of our chiropractic radiology services, we can perform remotely with HIPAA compliant secure internet connection. We accept DICOM digital x-rays as well as other scans upon request. If you have a question on whether or not our firm can take your specific scan electronically, please feel free to call us at 816-525-2822 or contact us today.
Shipping of “Hard” Films:
When providing “Hard” films, Midwest Radiology Consultants can provide shipping labels and mailers. For higher volume clinics we will pay for shipping both ways.
Benefits of Having Your X-Rays Read by a Radiology Specialist
There are many benefits of having your chiropractic X-Rays read by a professional radiology specialist including the reasons mentioned below. If you have questions or would like more information on our services and benefits, please feel free to contact our radiology consultants today.
- Manage risk and reduce the risk of malpractice
- Rule out pathology, anomalies, and biomechanics that may affect your treatment plan
- Increase patient education and confidence
- Store an official written report in the patient file to submit to an insurance company or attorney when requested
- Conveniently access a radiologist who can consult with you not only about imaging studies but treatment and prognosis
- Benefit from a radiologist who is qualified to serve as an expert witness for medical-legal purposes
- Save valuable time for doctors and clinical staff
Serving the Kansas City Area and Nationwide
While Midwest Radiology Consultants can, and does, operate nationwide with our radiology consultant services, we are still ready and willing to offer our radiology services locally to those in the Lee’s Summit MO, and greater Kansas City area. If you are in the Kansas City Metro area and are in need of a radiologist for your x-ray or MRI needs, feel free to contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Likewise, if you are outside of the Kansas City area, feel free to reach out to us to learn about our affordable and responsive teleradiology services.
Popular Diagnostic Imaging Interpretations
At Midwest Radiology Consultants, we have found that typically both physicians and patients need the following scans interpreted: X-Ray, Chiropractic X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Dynamic Motion X-Rays.
If you need the scans above analyzed or examined for a second opinion, please call or contact our professional radiologists today.